Casual kitchen porter
We are seeking a casual kitchen porter to join our back of house team. Assisting the back of house operations working mainly in the kitchen areas, responsible for cleaning pots and pans, utensils and crockery, cleaning and operating the dishwasher.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained throughout the back of house areas
- Clean and operate the dishwasher, ensuring that each outlet has a sufficient supply of clean pots, pans, utensils and crockery
- Ensure that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Maintain immaculate back of house areas, including floors, walls and bin areas
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now