We are seeking an exceptional Pastry Commis Chef to join the Claridge’s team. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion enriched with an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Pastry Commis Chef you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Working with and supporting Chef de Parties, Demi Chef de Parties and other Commis Chefs.
- Ensuring that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Successful candidates for our Pastry Commis Chef opportunity will:
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a five star or fine dining environment.
- You will have a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.