We are seeking an exceptional Restaurant Director to join the Davies and Brook team
Following the announcement that Chef Daniel Humm of ‘Make It Nice Hospitality’ will take the helm at Claridge’s new restaurant, Davies and Brook, we are seeking a highly talented and motivated Restaurant Director to lead our new team at Davies and Brook at Claridge’s.
‘Make It Nice Hospitality’ operates ‘Eleven Madison Park’, voted #1 in the world by The World’s 50 Best Restaurants in 2017,as well as ‘The NoMad’ restaurants and bars New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vagas, and ‘Made Nice’, in New York City.
Davies and Brook will focus on warm, inviting, and engaging hospitality. Guests of the fine dining restaurant can expect a menu that embraces the heritage of its location with a contemporary sensibility.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Creating lasting impressions for all that walk through our doors, with a spirit of genuine hospitality.
- Ensuring a strong team culture with an emphasis on supporting our employees and encouraging their growth and development.
- Working in partnership with the Kitchen to create a complete experience for our guests
- Being an absolute authority on all relevant policies and procedures, ensuring they are adhered to by the team
- Keeping a focus on financial targets, optimising contribution and maximising profitability
- Similar relevant Restaurant experience
- Proven ability to lead and work well within a large team
- Ability to lead a team that delivers genuine hospitality
- Be committed to our core values
- Have extensive food & beverage knowledge
- A natural ability to engage
- Excellent personal presentation
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now