Night Housekeeping Attendant
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Night Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for ensuring that all public areas, staff cloakrooms and offices allocated are maintained to achieve the highest standard of cleanliness.
As an integral part of the Housekeeping team, you will be working alongside our Housekeeping staff to ensure attention to detail of the hotel. You will be an excellent team player, and have excellent communication and customer care skills. The ideal Night Housekeeping Attendant will be flexible, able to use your initiative and organise your daily activities well. Ideally, you will have proven experience within a role within a similar environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, and be able to lead and manage a large team.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a five star environment.
- You will have a passion for quality products and service, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Be able to work under pressure, and be able to adapt to our guests ever changing needs.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now