We are seeking an exceptional Key Room Attendant to join the Claridge’s team.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensuring that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home.
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Keeping the maid service area, cupboards and guest corridors clean and tidy.
- Reporting defects in the room, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
- Assist in training of Room Attendants as well as periodically supervise the entire floor as required in line with demands of the business levels
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation and a confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.