We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Waiter/Waitress to join our Collins Room team around Restaurant Manager Steven Driscoll.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Supervisor to join our all-day dining restaurant Collins Room. As a Supervisor you will be delivering enchanting and memorable dining experiences to our guests during breakfast, lunch and dinner services and will be also hosting our award-winning fashionista's afternoon tea Prêt-à-Portea. As a Supervisor you will be ensuring the seamless running of the restaurant by supervising the team, overseeing the daily operation and delegating tasks to the according team members. Other responsibilities include encouraging and motivating the team and supporting departmental meetings or training sessions and being knowledgeable of all departmental standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Supervisor who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of food, wine, liquor and champagnes
- WSET qualifications or equivalent are an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now