We are currently seeking an experienced IT Assistant to join our dynamic team at The Berkeley.
The IT Assistant is proactively supporting and assisting the IT Manager and Assistant Manager in resolving hotel guest and colleague enquiries as well as Information Technology related issues. Moreover, the IT Assistant is responsible for developing and maintaining a good understanding of the hotel infrastructure and usage of equipment.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighborhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include our famed Blue Bar, Out of The Blue, Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with a heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
As the IT Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and assisting the IT Operations Manager, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided to guests and team members on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting the IT Operations Manager as and when required, to ensure the Hotel is technologically advanced and efficient with all matters relating to hospitality IT
- Maintaining PCs, printers, telephones and credit card terminals, coordinating quarterly preventative maintenance
- Assist in the preparation of any ad-hoc analysis, reports or services as requested by Corporate Office or the Senior Hotel Management
- Assist with out of hours support along with the entire IT team.
Successful candidates for our IT Assistant opportunity will:
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to The Berkeley and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Have extensive experience in a similar role, ideally within a hotel environment.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now