Casual spa attendant
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool, offering an unforgettable experience to both hotel guests and members.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Casual Spa Attendant you will assist with the seamless running of the Spa by providing an excellent and highly efficient service to our guests.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Keeping the swimming pool, changing rooms areas and shower facilities clean and tidy
- Providing towels and accessories to our guests
- You will also be knowledgeable of the spa services available and able answer to quests’ enquiries maintaining the highest standards at all times
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Casual Spa Attendant who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Previous guest care experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- A good level of English
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now