To join our team around Bar Manager Rashid Ghuloom we are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic Bar Supervisor.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Bar Supervisor you are responsible for the seamless running of the department by developing the team to provide excellent guest services.
- Be knowledgeable and deliver the Blue Bar standards of performance, whilst attempting to excel above and beyond expectation.
- Have complete knowledge of the menu, wine list and spirits
- Be able to advise guests accordingly.
- Previous experience within an upscale bar environment
- Excellent knowledge of wines, liquor and champagnes
- An Innovator in Food and Beverage
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Team Player
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service and have a friendly and outgoing personality
- WSET qualifications are a plus
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now