Night Room Service Waiter/Waitress
Main duties & responsibilities
As a Night Room Service Waiter/Waitress you will assist with the seamless running of the department by providing an excellent and highly efficient in-room dining service to our guests.
Your main responsibilities will be taking food and beverage orders on the phone and delivering them to guests’ rooms and clearing trolleys from public areas when required. As a Night Room Service Waiter/Waitress you will have a thorough knowledge of our Room Service menu and wine list, and will be maximizing food and beverage sales through personalized guest service and responding to guests’ requests.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Night Room Service Waiter/Waitress who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality or tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now