We are currently recruiting a passionate and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join our brilliant Accounts team here at The Berkeley.
With an independent spirit and an eye for style, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern British luxury. Rooms are by leading designers, and London’s original fashionista afternoon tea is served daily in the Collins Room. The Berkeley is perfectly positioned between Hyde Park, fashionable Knightsbridge and the residential neighbourhood of Belgravia. Its signature experiences include the famed Blue Bar, two Michelin-starred dining in Marcus and the Bamford Haybarn Spa, with heavenly swimming pool.
Main duties & responsibilities
This is a varied role within a busy self accounting Finance department; it requires excellent administrative skills with the ability to be organised and self sufficient.
As Management Accountant you are responsible of the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to review for Financial Controller. On a monthly basis you are responsible for the P.A.Y.E./National Insurance, VAT Returns, Training of accounts personnel and Audits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Knowledge of a management accounting system
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service
- Fluent level of spoken English
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Team Player
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now