We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our Bar team at Davies and Brook.
Davies and Brook, a new restaurant from Chef Daniel Humm and Restaurateur Will Guidara of Make it Nice Hospitality, is coming soon to Claridge’s. We are seeking highly talented and motivated service staff to join the opening Bar team.
About Davies and Brook
Davies and Brook will focus on warm, inviting and engaging hospitality with delicious and beautiful cuisine. A fine dining restaurant without pretense that embraces the heritage of its location with a contemporary sensibility.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Create memorable experiences for our guests while ensuring that service is prompt and professional.
- Support the entire team.
- Assist in the creation of cocktails and preparation of syrups, juices, and garnishes.
- Handle complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that licensing laws, health and safety legislation is adhered to.
- Experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Passion for food, beverages and hospitality
- Desire to learn and grow
- Commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of classic cocktails, spirits, wine, and beer
- Ability to work well within a large team
- Excellent personal presentation
- The right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Apply Now